Friday, September 11, 2009

Tune Talk SIM Pack, Good News for Prepaid user

Tune Talk is aMalaysia mobile network launched by Tune Talk Sdn. Bhd., a subsidiary of AirAsia Sdn. Bhd, the network number is 010. Saw and heard many of them advertised in local newspaper and radio station, so go to their website for apply for one, i love it features of let the user to choose the phone number theirselves.

I change this number because of existing postpaid network is bloodsucking, they charge you RM50 + 5% government tax even I'm using not more than RM30 per month. Changing to prepaid can save my pocket.

Today is my happy day coz I'm finally get this SIM Card, means that I will free from the blood sucking Digi operator, yippee! The only bad thing is I have to find the authorized dealer from the list in their website to get the number I registered. I have to pay RM 5.00 for the activation, i get the number end up with 8890 (since 8888 is already taken =_= )

Front View of Tune Talk SIM Card

Rear View of Tune Talk SIM Card



The features of TuneTalk includes:


Free Air Asia Voucher for reload RM 30 (Lucky Draw)
Free RM 100,000 insurance coverage
Free to choose number you like

So how bout the Rate?

22 cent / min Call to all domestic network (Maxis, Celcom, Digi, Umobile, XOX etc)
5 cent / min SMS to all domestic network

You can know more on their website , HERE

So try it out today !!

0 Comments: